Onobe のすべての投稿





Application for academic year 2019 is now open

Application for academic year 2019 (for those who wish to enter university in April 2019) is now open. Kansai University, Hiroshima City University and Waseda University join RHEP from this year and will start offering an undergraduate education (Kansai University and Hiroshima University) and a graduate degree education (Waseda University).

Please check the application guidelines of each university and Q&A for your applications. If you have further inquiries, please feel free to contact to the Secretariat of UNHCR Refugee Higher Education Programme.